Tuesday 16 February 2016

Day 6 - End the Cage Age!!!

Day 6 - February 16th 2016


End the Cage Age

Well, today Amelie was off gallivanting, so it was Erin's turn to give you a very special message. This might not be the last petition that the girls want to bring up on the blog but here's a wee explanation from Erin (who is 6).

"I want to talk about a Petition. A Petition is when lots of people who want to change something put their names on a big list. If you tell other people about the petition and they agree with you, they can put their name on the petition too. It might even change the law if you get enough people.

The petition I want to talk about is to do with Bunnies because lots of animals are kept in cages and that isn't nice. It isn't good for the animals, especially rabbits and they are not happy. I want bunnies to be happy because they are very special to me.

I love my special bunny called Bernadette. There is a real bunny who is called Bernadette too, she lives on a farm near where I live and I would be really really angry if anyone put her in a cage.

I don't want any bunnies to live in cages, so mummy is going to sign the petition and if you agree with me, maybe you could sign it too."

Thanks for reading our blog today. Love,  Erin (& Amelie!)


Sign the Petition here









5 comments:

  1. Well done Erin! I had to go into the pet shop today and it upsets me when I see bunnies for sale and the little cages they sell for them. It's not fair to let people think this is ok. I am glad you are campaigning to help the bunnies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The above message is from me, Lorraine lol

      Delete
    2. Thank you for signing the petition. I am glad we are helping the bunnies together because I want them to have a good life and be happy. I hope we will change things so that animals have better lives. Love Erin xxxx

      Delete
  2. Hi Erin
    Treating animals well is very important. All animals including rabbits of course. I am glad you are taking this problem seriously. Well done for campaigning to help bunnies...Mamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mamie for agreeing with me because these bunnies are going to be very sad and have a horrible life if we don't help them. I'm glad we are doing something to help. Love Erin xxxx

      Delete